Lost in a maze of technology and carried away with internet wizardry, businesses in the cloud make some serious mistakes! It seems that feelings and emotions are lost in a machine-driven universe. What about the customer at the receiving end of seo service Melbourne? Driven by the heart and soul, reacting with emotions, the buyer hardly thinks of seo gimmicks and barely understands the complexities.
How can we beat that insane problem and derive the benefits of an emotion-driven approach?
- Messages about products and services take center stage in customers’ eyes rather than the links, title tags, sitemaps and crawl errors, among many others that can be revealed through software tools.
- Market analysis and buyer research, brand awareness and precise advertising build up an emotional rapport with would be buyers.
- Especially with the marketing of new products like dresses, a product-market fit should be aimed for.
- SEO approaches should first concern the user and their approach to the website, considering technical, content and link architecture.
- The Dave Gray empathy map would consider customers to be human rather than robots, and analyze their thoughts and feelings.
Though going mobile is naturally on everyone’s mind, people are yet enslaved to the big screen philosophy, though smartphones are so much more convenient. If 3.5 billion smartphones would be active by 2020, we should be prepared already. In countries like Japan and America, more Google mobile searches take place than on computers. It is easy to understand why. The computer possesses only the internet while the smartphone has really so much more, a social world in itself. Getting serious about marketing via mobile, Google has Googlebot, images, news and videos. In May 2016, Google released an updated Mobilegeddon, aimed at the mobile universe. Adjustingto the mobile marketing would require a separate mobile website, a responsive design with an appropriate CSS screen width. The RESS/Adaptive/Dynamic Servingkeeps the same URL but a different HTML/CSS is rendered according to the nature of the device requesting for the page.
The recommendation of seo service Melbourne is that a separate mobile website keeps the same page structures as the original. Mobile friendliness and Responsive testing could be achieved through software and apps.
The Google mobile approach new trends
- Crawlers should be able to reach and understand content
- Users should experience it well on a range of devices
- Constantly strive for improvement
- Removing ads on sidebars results in a slick appearance
- Faster mobile page loading that is served straight to the SERP instead of routing through the website
How to maintain the simplicity of SEO
Moz and Searchmetrics provide a rich study of the SEO phenomenon. Ranking factors in excess of 200 for the leading world websites seem to be excessively complex indeed. A simpler approach identifies content and links as the primary factors to drive page rankings. Yet the truth is that many great websites do not really insist on these two crucial factors. Yet the differences of opinion remain on what exactly great content implies. Most would agree that quality of content that must be relevant and provides a rich customer experience would qualify. Layout certainly matters like the software and graphics, the colors and font styles, and trends are constantly changing. Links indicate a network of connections to social phenomena and prove that a stable structure exists. Thus, the brand reputation and visibility increase manifold with excellent links.
While controversies remain as new technology hurtles down the internet superhighway, seo service Melbourne does recommend simplicity of approach, catering to user feelings and a mobile-driven policy towards the grand future of sensational online marketing like the experts of the platinum SEO.