From last few months, we can see that Link Building has been talk of the SEO industry. Till now, Link building was considered as the only reliable SEO Campaign because Google looks upon both quality as well as quantity of external links which relates back to any domain as the huge indication of domain’s authority.
We can see that Google seems to cut down the practice of developing external links. This is done in order to improve the quality of the links. However, SEO experts claim that link building must be avoided at any costs while some still believe it to be an important strategy. But research shows that link building is still an important part of SEO strategy.
Apart from this, there are several other factors that have more importance in SEO and these are as follows:
Several Important Factors in SEO:
- Mobile Optimization: Your website must be optimized for mobile and now it’s really essential part of your business. Hence, now you need to keep aside all excuses and ensure that your website is mobile compatible, responsive to every type of device.If your website lacks this feature then chances are there that you may lower your search visibility. Further, it’s also important that your website is well optimized for speed, the faster your page loads the higher rankings it will get.
- Site Navigation: Be it mobile, desktop or any other device, users must be able to navigate easily within your site. This means it must be easy for visitors to find any page. One easy way is to include search bar and make sure to link your content with each other in such a way that no single page is two or three clicks away. In simple terms, users must be able to reach their destination as quickly as possible.
- Full Informative Content: Every single page of your website must have full descriptive content in such a way that users must easily identify your area of business. Your about us page should include important facts about the company.Your contact page must contain important details like Address, Contact Details etc. The more perfect your content is the higher rankings it will have.
- Keep Updating Content: Every week your website must contain at least one piece of updated content as this makes external link very useful. This updated content must be entirely original, informative and useful for target audience.Without that fresh content, your website will quickly lower down its position in the competition.
- Social Media Presence: It’s necessary to get involved with groups communities in order to feel your presence active on social media. Keep posting regular updates on as many social media platforms as you can.Yes several social media tools are available which can help you to manage your social media accounts in an effective manner. Make sure you develop a real ongoing community that includes informative content, exclusive offers and more.
- Reveal your brand name: Every time Google keeps looking for brand names on the web as this helps it to point the back links to the relevant domains. Well, before actually mentioning your brand name, a strong brand mention strategy must be developed before actually involving with link building.
The first focus should be on SEO fundamentals and after having a good hold on them, you can switch to certain important ranking factors with direct link building strategy but make sure to utilize only natural links. In case you wish to get proper guidance about various link building strategies then get in touch with Platinum SEO, SEO Company Melbourne.