Though technology advances each day just like Google algorithms change in page rankings, some things remain the same. Like the sun and the moon that rise and fall eternally, successful SEO packages would deliver business domains to the first page of search engine rankings, followed by surfers opening up the website and perhaps doing business. Several technical factors matter, but common sense also helps in understanding the phenomenon. Images, videos, and links have emerged as essential nowadays with so much of pictorial communication through the media, enslaved as everybody is by the all-conquering media. Powerful write-ups, attractive headings, and sub-headings, and a sparkling well-formatted contents are all important too, that creates a spellbinding effect at a glance.
Simply surf online to get a first hand experience of sizzling web pages that float by like a dream. The same technology that animates smartphones, movies and games are all there in visions that inspire. Just like an apple a day, it is the time that SEO is well applied each time to remain ahead in the business and capture an important niche in the multi-layered global market.
- We live in an online world that requires on-page optimization. Keyword research enables the finding of the most appropriate keywords. Among a long list of recent search engine factors considered crucial are Relevant terms, Proof terms, Number of external links, Keywords in the body, HTML length, Text character length and Word count, in that descending order.
- How to make user experiences more appealing? If visitors do not remain on the website long enough, rankings drop. Longer content needs to make use of the bucket brigade copywriting technique to retain user attention. Benefit driven sub-headings would attract interest. Ask questions and seek opinions to make readers feel involved.
- Apart from images and videos, the linking frenzy continues for the best impact. Linking to related websites and posts from the article naturally attracts high ranks and traffic. Using keyword-rich anchor text to link to own posts would help immensely with search engines like Bing. Linking externally should be with trusted websites only. A no-follow tag helps to keep out unwanted guests.
- Place keywords near the beginning of title tags and limited to 65 characters with spaces! The keyword should also be placed towards the beginning of the blog post URL. Symbols, brackets, and commas are not used in the URL. Alphabets and numerals from 1-9 should be good enough, as practiced by SEO packages.
- Keyword density should not exceed 1.5%, the main keyword used once in the first and last paragraphs besides other uses in the content. Bold italics that are underlined help to highlight them.
While many companies do practice the essentials, the truth is that only a handful of websites make it to the first page rankings among thousands that wait helplessly in the queue. Certain it is that just a few factors cannot ensure the first-page ranking. What other mystical factors could be involved?
Well-crafted images make the difference. Images plus keywords in the image title may have twice the impact. Include several images in the content and everybody agrees that interest would zoom, just as experienced in the traditional newspaper. Small images are better since larger ones would slow down the loading speed. Google considers speed as an important ranking factor.
Research indicates that a minimum of 700 words should be the norm, avoiding scanty writings. Content could be so much longer too, if it needs to be exhaustive. Since there is no single magic recipe that solves the rankings issue, Platinum SEO and their SEO Packages would make optimum use of the approaches that ensure the best page rankings, and those criteria change all the time.